Education Visas

Foreign Affairs or Defense Sector (Subclass 576)

This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full time.

You might be able to get this visa if you are an international student sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade or the Department of Defense to study a full-time course of any type in Australia.