Education Visas

Higher Education Sector (Subclass 573)

This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time higher education course.

Streamlined Visa Processing: Streamlined visa processing for this visa is designed for international students applying to study in Australia at a participating education provider. You may be eligible for streamlined visa processing if your main course of study is a Advanced diploma, Bachelor degree or a Masters by coursework.

You might be able to get this visa if you are enrolled as a student in a registered course for the award of:

  • a bachelor or associate degree.
  • a graduate certificate or graduate diploma.
  • a masters degree by coursework.
  • a higher education diploma or advanced diploma.