Education Visas

Postgraduate Research Sector Visa (Subclass 574)

This visa allows you to stay in Australia to do postgraduate research.

Streamlined Visa Processing: Streamlined visa processing for this visa is designed for international students applying to study in Australia at a participating university. You may be eligible for streamlined visa processing if your main course of study is a Master’s degree by research or a Doctoral degree.

You might be able to get this visa if you are enrolled as a student in a registered course for the award of:

  • a masters degree by research.
  • a doctoral degree.