Partner & Family Migration

As an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen, you may be able to sponsor your family to live in Australia. There are different types of visas available to sponsor partner, child, orphan relative, adopted child, parents, an older relative who is dependent on you, have a relative outside Australia whose only near relatives are living in Australia or you or your family member has a long-term or permanent medical condition. Some of these visa may be subject to capping, queuing and processing priority.