Refugee & Humanitarian Visas

Refugee (Subclass 200)

The Refugee visa (subclass 200) is for you if you are outside Australia, are living outside your home country and are persecuted in your home country.

To be considered for resettlement in Australia under this visa, you would usually need to be referred by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to the Australian Government.

The Refugee visa (subclass 200) is a permanent visa.