Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (Subclass 191)
This visa does not commence until 16 November 2022.
This visa is for people who have lived, worked and studied in designated regional area Australia on a previous, eligible visa.
With this visa you can:
- stay permanently
- work and study anywhere in Australia
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanently residence
- apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible.
- hold an eligible visa
- have lived for at least 3 years and have a taxable income at or above a specific income threshold for at least three years
- both primary and secondary applicants have complied with the conditions of the eligible visa you hold or have held