Tourism & Visitors Visas

Medical Treatment Visitor (Subclass 602)

The Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602) is for people to have medical treatment or medical consultations in Australia. You cannot apply for this visa to have medical treatment for surrogate motherhood.

It is a temporary visa. You can apply for this visa when you are in or outside Australia.