What We Can Do For You
We are a full service consulting firm that specializes in providing up to date, innovative, complete and customized solutions based on your Qualifications, Experience, Personal and Financial aspects by bringing together our extensive research and knowledge in areas as diverse as Australian Education, Immigration Law, Professional and Industry standards.
We are a team of experienced Immigration Lawyers, Registered Migration Agents, and Educational & Professional consultants providing skills assessments, employer nominations, state nomination applications, expressions of interest (EOI) applications, business visas, family visas and refugee and humanitarian visas while keeping client updated on the progress of their application within a frequently changing legislative and regulatory policies of the government.
We assist clients all around the world whose dream is to study, visit, live, work and do business in Australia.
- Qualifications Assessment for study purposes against the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)
- Recognition of Prior Learning and Experience
- Pathway for Bridging the Skills Gap with Additional Training and Professional Development
- Genuine Temporary Entrant Assessment
- Qualifications Assessment for migration or entry to a particular Occupation or Profession
- Registration & Licensing Assessment
- Industry and Professional Standards Assessments
- Plan to Maximize your points score for General Skilled Migration
- Manage your invitation and prepare your (including accompany family members) visa application.
- Prepare and Lodge your Expression of Interest
- Employer Nominations
- State or Territory Nomination applications
- Sponsorship and Nomination Approvals.
- Undertaking research on relevant law and policy
- Providing advice in relation to your application
- Assisting you with the completion and checking of relevant application forms
- Providing advice and assistance relating to documentation required to support the application
- Arranging certified copies of original documents provided to us
- Preparing and lodging your visa application
- Administering the application until decision
- Deal with the Department of Home Affairs (DOHA) on your behalf
- Documentation Preparation Compliant to Legislative and Regulatory Requirements
- Advising and assisting you on health and character clearance requirements
- Manage your bridging visa and associated conditions attached to it
- Security Bonds for certain Visa applications
- Sponsor and Visa Holder Compliance
- Organise Translating and Interpreting Services
- Organise other relevant professional, legal and financial advice
- Review appeals at Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)’s Migration and Refugee Division (MRD) if and when required
- Organise administrative review appeals at Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) and/or Judicial review if and when required